Current (and/or unfinished) projects:
- Fast edge generator/oscillator based entirely on W2AEW's TDR pulse generator circuit.
- Designing, driving and building 17 W LED lamps
- Repairing an HP 53131A counter.
- A JTAG level shifter for 5V targets
- An improved vimclutch
- Connecting analogue rudder pedals to USB
- Powering breadboard from USB, tidily
- Repairing a 350 W SMPS (PSU repaired, blog unfinished)
- Article to come: testing and aligning an OzQRP MST2 40 m transceiver
Misc tid bits:
- Passive bidirectional voltage level shifters and their effect on rise times.
- Documenting the bits in a common 8-digit 7-segment display
- Fixing a USB-Ethernet adapter to run at USB 3.0 speeds
- Dangerous Mains Polarity (especially on Chinese stuff)
- Breadboarding an SOT-89 SMD chip