Here, I document knick-knacks and thingimajigs that I notice or find useful. I mostly work in C, Perl and Python, in that order.
Longer term, or complete, programming stuff I've done.
- sand-leek, an onion address miner (writeup coming soon)
- Petrichor: A theme for LightDM's webkit2 greeter.
- Pi-Thagoras: For the hell of it, I wrote a program to calculate pi using only the Theorem of Pythagoras and n-gons.
- This website: A quick overview of the scripts and stuff I use behind this website to make my life easier.
Stuff I've written after getting an interesting question or just having a shower thought:
- On structs versus enums in C: A newbie asked me why to use an enum rather than a struct, here's a brain dump to that effect