At the moment, this page is primarily here for myself. I intend to take better notes and photos when I next start making a wine. Hopefully that'll force me to take better process and tasting notes. In the meantime, here are some lists.
- 2015 Apricot Sherry - 15%, strong and quite sweet, medium-light body
- 2018 Mango Wine - 12%, very light bodied, tropical aftertaste
- 2018 Tamarind Wine - 12%, light-medium bodied, tart.
- 2018 Sultana Wine - Started Dec 2018. This is a candidate for oaking. As of March 2019 it really doesn't want to clear, but this might be due to oil from the sultanas. Patience.
- 2019 Apricot Sherry - Started March 2019. I should have started this two years ago, since I have only 1/2 bottle left of the last batch. Not really a sherry, but a mock-sherry, since it is not fortified, just fermented to 15% and sweetened.
I intend to make these wines once I have empty demijohns:
- Strawberry wine from frozen fruit
- Blueberry wine from frozen fruit